Thursday, 14 July 2011

Rose Lace Shawl


Although this shawl was completed in May, I've only just blocked it. I loved knitting this shawl. A simple to follow pattern with stunning results. The pattern is the Rose Lace Shawl by Susanna Ic.

It was made with Posh Yarn Sadie Lace, a stunning 2ply lace weight with a slightly glossy sheen. It was gorgeous to knit with - a yarn I certainly hope to use again. All I need now is somewhere to go to wear it out. I think it will look lovely with White trousers and top, an ideal outfit for a summer evening by the sea.

Thank you Susanna for this beautful pattern!

3 comments:

Sea Witch said...

This is just lovely. Your work is most excellent.

litlemouse said...

Thank you.

NYcitygirl said...

Hello,

Your Rose Lace Shawl is beautiful. I love the colour you selected for the yarn, as well as the way you knit it more loosely than what is shown in the original pattern, giving it a more airy and delicate look. Could you please tell me what size of needles you used to achieve this? Thanks and keep up the great work!